mercoledì 27 giugno 2007

Pasta with Green Pesto


Sorry for not posting anything new recently but I have been really busy with my Tshirt business, We took the photos on sunday and monday and must say I am quite happy with them, I found vegan models and that was great because they were so enthusiastic about the whole thing that it was a pleasure to work with them... thank you guys, you were great!
Coming back to our recipes I want to post this really simple pesto for pasta that originally comes from Liguria, same italian region where Farinata comes from. By the way, my parents just bought a small apartment in Rapallo, Liguria, and that's where I am going for a little break next week... I will post some photos of the place if you wish.
Ok this pesto doesn't need any cooking, you just need to mash and mince finely all the ingredients, preferably with a pestle and mortar...
30 basil leaves
2 cloves of garlic
2 tablespoon of pine nuts (or walnuts)
1 small glass of olive oil
salt to taste

I love to cook one or two little potatoes and some french beans (cut into little pieces) together with the pasta. Remember that potatoes and french beans go in first, boil 5 minutes before adding the pasta, then continue to boil all together for the time suggested on the package of the pasta. When it is cooked, drain and add the pesto, enjoy!

1 commento:

Anonimo ha detto...

I love the idea of using potatoes and beans with pesto and pasta! Will try it next time. Also, I love your t-shirts! Two are now on my gift wish list :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails