lunedì 11 giugno 2007

Emergency: Empty Fridge!


I panic-ed the other day when my boyfriend was crying out for food and my fridge was almost empty. He threatened to go to a pizzeria and get a fatty horrible margherita pizza, I had to cook something at once! All I had was a little carrot and one onion. I never run out of pasta so I made this simple recipe:
I chopped the onion and the carrot and fryed them in olive oil. Low flame. I boiled the pasta. When the onion was slightly brown I mixed it in the pan with the pasta, soy sauce and yeast flakes. I added some chopped chives from my garden at the last minute to give a little colour.
Result: my boyfriend was delighted, it really is a nice simple pasta!
When I have few ingredients, I come out with new recipes, ...but they are not good all the time :)

Nessun commento:

Related Posts with Thumbnails