martedì 12 giugno 2007

My Tshirts are almost ready!


I shouldn't say this as I wanted it to be a surprise but I can't keep this secret anymore. As I am an eco-vegan graphic designer I have been dreaming about designing Tshirts with vegan graphics and slogans for too long so I did it! I have been working on it for a year now and the website is almost ready. There are about 10 different Tshirts in different colours. I can't wait to see my tshirts online and I can't wait for your comments!! I put my mind, my soul and my heart into this.

UPDATED: the website is now up and fully working!
www.tippitappi.com


5 commenti:

Unknown ha detto...

That is a very cool shirt! Will you be making unisex tees?

Hope to see the link posted when your site's ready!

Jenni Shortt ha detto...

Thank you Sam you are very nice! Yes, there will be unisex sizes: S M L XL ...I will definately post the link when it's all ready! ciao!

Amey ha detto...

o uau!
che carina! non vedo l'ora di vedere tutti i tuoi disegni. Ben fatto!

Jenni Shortt ha detto...

grazie spring... ma sai l'italiano?

Tofu Mom (AKA Tofu-n-Sprouts) ha detto...

Oh what a lovely idea! I do hope you will be able to have international orders, because I might have to purchase some of these for my daughters!

Thank you for your kind post on my blog, I am glad you enjoyed it as I am enjoying yours! I've never looked at too many blogs outside the US, so this is interesting for me and my children to read!

Related Posts with Thumbnails