lunedì 11 giugno 2007

Mini greenhouse at home


I bought this mini greenhouse from BioSnacky last week in a shop NaturaSì, I have seen it at my friends home for the first time and I thought I should have one too. I just place the seeds in a layer, water them and close the lid, I don't keep them in a dark place. The are usually ready in 3/4 days. Ideal temperature: 18/22°C.

Sprouts are rich in vitamins, minerals, enzymes. I mix them in salads or put them in sandwiches. Washed and drained they keep well for up to 2 weeks. I prefere AlfaAlfa (Erba Medica), Lentils, Mungo bean, Clover because they have a mild flavour. Cress and mustard are too strong for me, I don't like them.
These in the picture are Alfa Alfa sprouts, the richest and more nutritious sprouts. They contain a complete range of vitamins and minerals, all the essential aminoacids and eight enzymes essential for digestion.

Nessun commento:

Related Posts with Thumbnails